COOKIES: The cookies used by this site have the sole purpose of making it easier to use, more effective and secure. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracing users.
This site does not have commercial purposes, does not promote products, does not make and does not accept advertising.
Information provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will come into possession, for the purposes of protecting persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
1. Purpose of Processing: The data you provide will be used only for statistical and presentation purposes; the site has no commercial purposes of any kind and does not or will accept third-party advertising.
2. Processing methods: The data you provide will be used exclusively to be published on the page of the site called "Contributions"
3. Provision of data: The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is optional. Any refusal of the authorization involves only the non-publication of the data on the "Contributions" page of the site, which lists the names and general info on those who collaborate on the site itself.
4. Communication and dissemination of data: the data provided will not be subject to communication or dissemination.
5. Data Controller: The data controller of personal data is Luigi Fabbri resident in Verona.
6. Rights of the interested party: At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
a) ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
d) obtain the limitation of the processing;
e) obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The interested party can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the owner of the site or to the email address of the site.